14 Multi User Environment
A convenient Multi-User Environment for IQdesktop is freely available from here: https://github.com/IntiQuan/iqdsd.
- Host computer needs to be Linux based.
- Support in setting up the host computer can be provided under an agreement.
- Convenient definition of users.
- Demo system included and can be switched off in admin settings.
- A running example can be tested here: http://iqdesktopdemo.intiquan.com.
14.1 User interface
Users are provided with a web-based interface for starting and stopping IQdesktop containers, selection of number of cores, amount of memory, etc.
14.2 Admin interface
Admins are provided with a web-based interface to handle the typically needed settings.